SHERYL K. SILBERSTEIN is a shareholder who concentrates her practice primarily in commercial real estate law, including financing, acquisitions, sales and development of shopping centers, industrial and office buildings, zoning and land use, in addition to residential transactions.
Prior to joining the firm in September, 2000, she practiced in the real estate industry in the corporate sector.
Ms. Silberstein is a graduate of the Detroit College of Law and the University of Michigan.
- Actively participating in the representation of client in acquisition of over 100 manufactured home communities in multiple states.
- Participated in the representation of client in multifamily multistate portfolio financing with Freddie Mac covering a total of 13 manufactured home communities and apartment projects.
- Acted as counsel for client and actively participating in the representation of clients in multiple HUD refinancing of apartments.
- Participated in the representation of client in the development and financing of senior independent/assisted living facilities on continuum of care campuses.
- Actively participating in the representation of client in the acquisition, sale, development and financing of shopping centers and single-tenant retail buildings.
DETROIT COLLEGE OF LAW, Detroit, Michigan, Juris Doctor
UNIVERSITY OF MICHIGAN, Ann Arbor, Michigan, B.A.
STATE BAR OF MICHIGAN
OAKLAND COUNTY BAR ASSOCIATION